7.26.2007

Jerusalem

First things first - coffee! Jarle and I are representing the vast difference of cultures that dwell in this ancient city. Iced coffee versus hot coffee.... opposites co-existing.This is the Damascus gate... near the Muslim section of the old city. We stayed in a hostel across the street.We saw a few of the famous sites. Here is the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount:Here is Sharon coming out of the Garden Tomb (and who says that miracles don't happen anymore?) And we went out for Chinese. Sometimes it's nice with a change :-)

Hmmmm.... breakfast! I am addicted to this stuff!
One last thing that I need to "brag" about.... this was the first Korean haircut that I have ever done. It turned out better than I expected :-) !

1 comment:

-annette wilhelmine- said...

What?? Is that your hair?? Is it so long now?? Wow. Looks like you guys are finding all the good stuff and having fun.. Say hi to the girls and boy from me :)