7.08.2007

Death by Chocolate

Yesterday we said our first goodbyes already, but hopefully just temporary ones. We had a great time of orientation last week that was taken over by two Jerusalem-ites while our dear coordinator left for a conference in England.
Our thanks go out to King Henry & Padraic (do not attempt to pronounce this name, even in your brain. He's Irish and you'll get it all wrong!) for good preparation, and great fun!
Although we had many great adventures together this last week, I will now focus on one great and incredible evening. Chocolate. There's this restaurant here that they took us to. I don't know what I was expecting when they said a chocolate restaurant... but it couldn't have even come close to what the experience of just reading the menu was like! I ordered this wonderful waffle above, and below is the Suckao or concentrated chocolate drink that I enjoyed. And of course, I had a double espresso.
I learned even more clearly that evening the strange things that too much sugar can do to people...
Eun Young (from Korea), King Henry and Padraic all attacking one plate that wasn't finished!
Elisabeth shows the eventual results of our splurge on our mental states. Someone said that I wouldn't be able to finish all that I ordered. Well... I showed them! I can't waste anything, you know - Grandma or Mom would find out! But there's still a lot of chocolate left on that plate...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...very god innsats jess!that chhocolate place looks nice..:)