Well, day 1 in Panama and we got dropped off somewhere in the "centre" of town. Of course that word can be interpreted many ways. There were no foreigners, only locals and we had no map and no idea where anything was.
Eventually we found the ocean and went on a long walk in the hottest part of the day!
We thought we found the canal, but I really hope we were wrong. :-) It was a bit small and reminded me of when I first saw the Rio Grande, which was not at all grande.
When we finally got back home I was reminded how important it is to make sure you spread the sunscreen on EVENLY, especially the first time your skin is out in the sun again.
We also found out after a dip in the pool that there is no place where we can get unobstructed sunshine, so we stayed behind our bars and just enjoyed the feel on most of our skin. :-)
2.14.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment