Today's goal was to find water and sun and see if we could get a bit of color on these winter-whitened bodies.
We found our spot and enjoyed our day, even falling asleep in the sun.
The pool was in a tourist area and had the thatched roof restaurant on one side and the ocean and a marina on the other.
m
At lunchtime I had my first fresh fruit juice! It was a frothy pineapple drink... I love fresh fruit juices in tropical countries!

I guess we were successful cause when we went back to our favorite dinner spot ourt waitress said to us: "Wow you are red today!"
It's nice to have friends who will tell you the truth, even when it hurts :-)
We found our spot and enjoyed our day, even falling asleep in the sun.
The pool was in a tourist area and had the thatched roof restaurant on one side and the ocean and a marina on the other.
mAt lunchtime I had my first fresh fruit juice! It was a frothy pineapple drink... I love fresh fruit juices in tropical countries!

I guess we were successful cause when we went back to our favorite dinner spot ourt waitress said to us: "Wow you are red today!"
It's nice to have friends who will tell you the truth, even when it hurts :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment