I am sitting in a VIP lounge in
I have just flown on SAS from
(as I type this, I am getting cracker crumbs all over my shirt and realizing that maybe, just maybe, some of these people could tell that if they looked closely I am not one of them. I am however, endeavoring to be incarnated into this wonderful culture as we have been teaching this spring in the
Ok,… so I got some pictures of the food, and they just kept coming back and asking me of I wanted more! I got a wonderful chocolate with my coffee and Bailey’s!I was just so happy and enjoying the love of God!) The glasses were made of GLASS! I could of broke one of them if I threw them (which I had no reason to because At one time, one the poor people that I had forgotten were behind the curtain came and used our washroom. I chose to forgive him because he could see for just a moment how privileged we are!
Now I am sitting in this lounge wondering how I will eat this food when I am already full & if I can just sneak some into my bag without anyone noticing…. Hmmm….
The lounge is much bigger than I thought. Various lovely sitting areas, a downstairs and an upstairs both equipped with instant Specialty Coffee machines and enough snack to really satisfy me. Crackers & cheese, veggies, wine, beer, juice, magazines…. All without paying! How will I ever travel in coach again??
Oh no…. my flight is boarding soon…. I better get eating and experiencing!
No comments:
Post a Comment