5.11.2008

Playing at Mom's

Mom's balcony (this pic is for Leigh)Mom & I dressed up in my Sari's and went to an Indian restaurant in Vernon. The Indian owners even took a picture of us!


The list of things I enjoyed was long on this visit... large chunks of red meat... wine...

We bottled a lot of wine for Doug's wedding

We drank lots of coffee, went out to eat all the time, took a road trip on scooters, sat every morning on the balcony, went on a fishing trip, shopped til I dropped, lay on the beach & I even took a dip in the water!

All in all... we had FUN!

1 comment:

Leigh Getty Hinkel said...

Haha. The first thing I thought when I saw that pic (before the words came up) was Oh cool! A statue of a saint! Wonder if she took that for me......

:)