This was one of my many, many meals. I honestly felt like I was just eating and drinking the whole time I travelled! Please take note of the real glass, the real cloth napkin and that tastly little fresh olive that I quite enjoyed!
I had the feeling that people looked up to me when i was in first class...
Coffee came with Baileys, and a tasty chocolate morsel.
I loved how the foot rests would come up and make for a truely relaxing atmosphere!
1 comment:
Hi my friend.
Thank you for posting about the experience... jeg ler og ler..
But i kinda wonder if I eventually will bumbp into someone else's blog (who was travelling first class also) with a picture of you taking pictures of the chair.. :) Hope you are doing fine, we are having the exam today, can't believe it is actually soon over.
Love you!
Post a Comment