With the arrival of the wonderfully warm weather here, friends have also come to visit! It's summer-time in the south of Norway and Life almost couldn't get any better!
I have started to practice an instrument to take to Israel and play when our team has worship times. I am trying to become a great player of the "egg"! :-) So, on a lovely walk I practiced the whole way. I think my walking companions were pleased!
Up on the terrace, where I have my "garden", we have accumulated many glass jars with tea lights. It looks lovely when you light them at night, unfortunately the sun is not going down until about 10:30 right now... so it is a middle-of-the-night pleasure!

And the down-side of this time of year are the ticks. I am no longer afraid of them, and ususally aquire quite a few... this one picked an odd place to try and call home!

And there is nothing like good friends to help in times of need! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment