The trip here was hard... as Mai and Ingvild show below.

But good things have been happening, especially since we have gotten some sleep!
Here I am stepping into the Mediterranean for the first time...

The nicer areas of our neighbourhood...
Then there's the view from our roof. It reminds me of Turkey, just with less minarets.


Here is the place on our roof where I have been having my quiet time. Early in the morning it's nice and cooler, so you don't sweat. But you're not really dry, either.
More stories will follow... of course, I promise some toilet ones lest anyone be disappointed.

Then there's the view from our roof. It reminds me of Turkey, just with less minarets.

Here is the place on our roof where I have been having my quiet time. Early in the morning it's nice and cooler, so you don't sweat. But you're not really dry, either.
More stories will follow... of course, I promise some toilet ones lest anyone be disappointed.And how am I doing, you may ask? Well... I try to get by as best I can... ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment