4.18.2007

Spring Changes things...

Have you ever noticed that in spring time people begin to act strangely. Like some kind of drug is released into the air and it affects everyone?The last few weeks have brought many changes, especially if we count the ones that my body went through (no, this is not a reference to puberty.. thankfully I was done with that long ago!)
We started a new school here at the base - Introduction to Biblical Counseling (or IBC - I've been crying). I am student in the school now, trying to cry but it can be hard work sometimes!

I started out the school on my first day feeling really prepared with Kleenex and chocolate (an a black eye). I don't think I was really prepared for what the next two weeks would bring. I had 2 different sicknesses, a couple of fevers, a really sore throat, a lot of coughing and hacking things up, no energy and way too much time in my bed!!

But all terrible things do come to an end and now I am able to just enjoy my never ending journal assignments and the new people that this spring has brought to our house!

I was a little perturbed when this happened...
I didn't want a late spring like last year again! But thankfully we are enjoying a nice warm, southern Norway spring!

2 comments:

Beate said...

Ha ha, takk for at du deler det bildet med verden... :)

Olaug Elin said...

Takk for festen i kveld! fantastisk bra! og du er fantastisk bra!