Of course, boys will be boys....
But I had no idea that I know Superman, Spiderman & Batman!
I give that jump a 10/10! Of course, Arvid landed on his face in someone else's hole, so i think he deserves the 10 points!
There were some good jumps of "faith" out these windows, too. The faith part had to do with believing the picnic table was NOT beneath them.
More than a week later and here is a view of our sledding slope! Not really possible to play there anymore, but I think most of our slightly older bodies need to heal, anyway. I have some nice bruises on my bum that I feel pretty proud of. One is the size of a Townie, and the other looks just like a small stick! Must've been from when I got all that air and landed on the edge of the saucer!
Good news... the snow is almost all gone. Today was a sunny day and I was out without a jacket on (don't kill me Grandma!!) I also wore a skirt as is my responsibility this time of year to usher in the spring. My theory is: the more I wear skirts and sandals, the sooner spring will come with warm, sunny days.
4 comments:
You're in sandals & skirts in the snow and I am still in sweaters and longjohns in 60 degree weather. Nothing changes!! :)
Yea come on, Jessica! Put on your sandals and skirt on so the spring can come!!!!
Hei Jessica.
Siden du bare prater norsk denne uka, så tenkte jeg at det var best å skrive til deg på norsk også.
Har du hør om noe som heter blogge-tikken? Nå har jeg tikka deg.(you are ticked?? vet ikke om det er sånn det sies på engelsk.)
Du kan gå inn på bloggen min å lese om hva du kan gjøre. Hvis du ikke forstår så kan du bare spørre meg, eller skrive tilbake, så skal jeg forklare deg på engelsk.
Du er super Jessica.
Klem fra Maria
You crazy ywamers (can't believe I'm one of you..)Won't be long now till you see me every day!!! Can only be good things coming from that... By the way, I'm trying to make a blog, but believe I need some help from the master....
Post a Comment