
A few weeks ago I went on a Vilmarkstur (a wilderness trip). It was basically camping outdoors and doing a lot of hiking and strange “fun” activities – like being led through unknown territory blindfolded!
We got to do some rapelling, go on a treasure hunt and I got stretched out between two ropes. The point was to walk on a rope suspended between two trees while holding the rope above you. The problem I found when I got to the middle of the rope was that it was made for tall Norwegians. Pain does not even describe the sensation of being stretched literally beyond your limits! I now believe I am at least 2 inches taller. I loved the whole trip, although I also loved coming back and having a shower after 3 nights outside! I wore the same pair of pants the whole time (which amazingly enough actually got clean when I washed them!) and I ate more blueberries than I ever have in my life! 

1 comment:
Hey!
An update!! I almost thought you had abandoned me..
See you on Saturday!
Love, Jofrid Lovise
Post a Comment