10.09.2006

Introduction to the other side of the world

I thought that it would be nice to do a series of blogs on what it is like for a foreigner to live in Norway. For those of you from back home, you can learn all about the differences of this place that I am now living in. For those of you from Norway - I hope you can laugh at my outside perspective!

So, let's start with - where in the world am I??? Ok - here is the world:
And here is Norway:
Here is southern Norway:Here is the area of Kristiansand:

Here is my Island (also known as Flekkerøy): And my house is the big one on the hill (also known as Skjærgårdsheimen):



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! I am now in hospital, but I AM getting better. Not sure if I can come to your birthday-party or not. Anyway: There will be a gift for you...

Anonymous said...

My e-mail adress is:
gjengedj@hivolda.no

My homepage is:
itstudent.hivolda.no/gjengedj

Your's in Christ Jon Egil

Leigh Getty Hinkel said...

Well! After all this time I finally know where you are!! :)