8.18.2006

Rappeling

Today I got to do something that I have always wanted to! I got to rappel down a cliff. It was awesome! It felt so precarious, especially when I was going over the edge. When I got to the point that I was dangling in the air I actually felt much better because I could then tell that I really was in control, even thought I didn’t feel like it. By the time I got down I was pumping with adrenaline and loving it. I climbed back up so that I could have a second try at it – this time I was using gloves so that I fly down with more speed. I pushed myself off and glided down… I think I must’ve looked just like a professional! Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures of it so you will just have to settle for the pics from the first practice round and just imagine how AMAZING I was the second time. :-)



3 comments:

Oline said...

HI Jessica- Oline here. I'm so sorry I wasn't home when you and Beate drove through Oslo,would have been heaps fun to see you!
Hope you're still enjoying out beautiful country. I am sure you will keep being a blessing to it:)
Oline

Anonymous said...

Hei Jessica. Er du godt i gang med norsk-kurs eller? eg har også begynt å blogge: www.jonnywalkstheeart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hilsen Jon Egil