Ok.. I just got back from a few weeks visiting my Family in Edmonton, Alberta. And, as I suspected, I finally found winter (although they claim that I brought it with me). I was smart enough to leave the crazy snowy weather behind, and now I am feeling ready for spring.
So, once again I got to see all my family at once! The joys, the excitement, the difficulties of family! Nothing quite compares! Jeff managed to come all the way from Michigan, but Hillary and their four kids stayed at home to run their store. I also got to get to spend a little time with Doug's girlfriend, Leslie. I like her... I wouldn't mind if he decided to keep her!
So, once again I got to see all my family at once! The joys, the excitement, the difficulties of family! Nothing quite compares! Jeff managed to come all the way from Michigan, but Hillary and their four kids stayed at home to run their store. I also got to get to spend a little time with Doug's girlfriend, Leslie. I like her... I wouldn't mind if he decided to keep her!
Leslie, Doug, Jessica, Nelly, Jeff, & Matt.

All of us cousins and kids gathered for my Grandma's 80th birthday party. Isn't it amazing how hard it can be to get a group of people together all at once and make them sit and smile for the camera? Well, we had fun!
And for my final photo... Wednesday night's "Stitch & Bitch". I absolutely loved spending the evening with so many women who were all cross-stitching! So many "enlightened" women in my family, who know the joys and skills of needlework... I'll miss stitching together!

No comments:
Post a Comment