
Hi and welcome to my blog! Our story starts in the little town of Vernon, British Columbia... and as it happens, to start with there is not much "trotting" anywhere right now. I have been taking a break from gallivanting around the planet to be with some of my family for a few months. Right now I am enjoying the benefits of being at my parent's house. These benefits just happen to include borrowing my Mom's clothes... Nice dress, eh?
Well, when God came up with the idea of a time of rest... I thought, great! But my ideas are not always the same as His (for the record... His are better!). It appears the part of being with Him is key... as for the moment I am not really with anyone else. But, isn't it nice to know that we never have to be alone?

Not a bad spot for a forced vacation, eh? I love beautiful views!

Here is another angle from this castle on the hill.
Now, free time is not so bad... I have been blessed to spend time with my Mom these months, doing things like snowboarding (surely I can get good enough to keep up to her....)! And our other favorite thing - to have coffee and lekkers (yummy treats!)
No comments:
Post a Comment