I got to this funny point when I became afraid to go outside, afraid of people. No, I didn't think that they were dangerous... I just had no clue how to talk to people anymore! I guess more specifically, North Americans.
When I would go to the store they would all come up and ask how I was doing. The store owners seemed to want to have a conversation with me when they asked me if I needed help. Suddenly things were no longer just strange, but they were stressful! One day on the way to Wal-mart, Leigh was talking excitedly about something and by the time we reached the store I couldn't go in. We went and had a coffee first so that I had time to build up the courage!
Anyway, that time passed and I found that I could again boldly go shopping in Wal-Mart, only to be colossally disappointed! They no longer sell cross-stitch supplies. Well, that was the last straw, I had already been a bit disappointed by the lack of things they were carrying and they had gone down in my eyes - but getting rid of the DMC floss is an unforgivable offense.
2 comments:
Great picture on the back of the blue truck! ;)
Hey there, princess!
I won´t ask you how you´re doing, cause you´ve probably been asked that a couple of times already. But it´s nice to read about the things you´ve been doing the last couple of months :-) I hope I can find some time to come see you at Flekkerøy one day. May is a hectical month for me. A lot of things are going on. And I´ll leave for Italy early on in June :-)Bella Italia!!!
Take care, friend!
Lots of love,
- Øyvind.
Post a Comment