1.10.2007

New Years Trip

Right before I went on a little trip, I received a post-Christmas surprise... I saw the REAL drummer boy. Now, boys and girls, Santa isn't real... but this boy can play the drums like I only wish I could. It was so fun to watch him when the worship team was practicing.I left my beautiful seaside home to visit Ragnhild on the last day of 2006. She comes from the eatsern part of Norway, not too far from our central YWAM base where all of YWAM Norway gathers for conferences twice a year. That area of the country is mostly farmland and rolling hills. We had rather warm weather for this time of the year, but I did get to see some snow again and slip on some ice before I returned to the rainy south.
It's great to have so many wonderful friends in this country who let me visit and get to know their area of the country and to meet their families!
Happy 2007!

No comments: