4.22.2006

School Continues

Well, yet another week has gone by. We had teaching at the beginning of the week on Mercy Ministries and compassion. It was very good and it made me even more excited about doing missions work! Sometimes I get so excited that I just don't know how I'll make it without exploding.
At the end of the week our first book report was due and we were given complete freedom in how to present it and encouragemnt to be creative. It was really cool to see what everyone came up with. I ended up making a silent film which was my first movie and a lot of fun! We had songs, skits, food - and a really good time. Everyone in our class is really fun and a little crazy.

Ok.. now for a couple of pictures...

Here is a typical Norwegian thing that I see all the time here - the airing of out the "Dyne" or comforter and pillows. Norwegians really like things to be fresh :-)

And here I am with my friend Erica getting ready to watch a western movie last weekend.

No comments: