A moment to sit and think early on this Daylight Savings morning...
It has been 1,262 Days since I travelled. On that Day I returned from my second wedding reception and Honeymoon in Holland.
It has been 1,262 Days since I travelled. On that Day I returned from my second wedding reception and Honeymoon in Holland.
Now, sitting and drinking my coffee with my contented almost-six-month-old watching me, my Husband asleep after a night with the baby and my one and a half year old toddler sleeping (?)...
There is worship music playing this morning and I reflect on the journey of these last days.
I miss Norway, I miss YWAM, mostly I miss the easy, undisturbed time with God to reflect and grow and ground myself in Him.
But I would never trade what I have now for the world. My suitcases are dusty and stored away for the time being. My days are filled with diapers, potty training, crying, laughing, playing, going going going!
God is in this place with me, in my all too busy days as I try and savour the seemingly chaotic moments. He is my anchor, He is my harbour, even when the lighthouse in not in view–He is here.
... ( Baby starts to fuss!) Off to change a diaper and check on the "sleeper"...
No comments:
Post a Comment