I am not interested in New Years resolutions. This year I decided to make an end of year resolution the hours before the year ended. I wanted to finish one of my cross stitch projects before the clock struck 12 and I turned into a pumpkin.
I managed it and was able to start 2012 knowing I had just completed a goal and I had a clean slate for the new year. I think I could make a tradition of this!
Now that the parents are leaving and this house will soon be as quiet as a morgue (except for those moments when I have a spontaneous musical without the audience)- I will start blogging about cups. My mom has a cup fetish. Her collection is quite impressive and I want to use every cup one time. I don't think anyone has done this yet and I have 5 weeks until anyone else sleeps in this house besides me.
This was today's cup- I'd never even noticed it before.
1.03.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment