11.17.2010

It's About Time!!!

OK, so I guess it has been 6 months since I updated this... I think that is pretty bad, even for me! The thing is, I didn't even notice, I had to be informed–I guess I still need my mother :-)

Lots of things have been going on... I will just need to skip the entire summer and let you wonder since that would be way too much work to back track. Sometimes in life we just need to move on (that is not to say that I don't miss any of my dear new friends from the summer...)This is the new batch of students that we have this year, I know... they look a little strange. They suffer from a severe case of bad taste, luckily however, this only lasted one night.

A grand new things has happened in the south of Norway, our lives will never be the same again... IKEA has opened finally! We have been waiting for years to get our own so that we don't need to drive to Stavanger or Oslo.This is the reaction of Karianne and I just before we went inside the first time. We had to go shopping for the base :-) I will say more about my project in another blog (that is, if I can remember to blog before 6 months are up again!)
Well, I have had a nice trip here and there with dear friends, enjoying this amazing place that God created called Norway. We had a fun weekend not long ago where we went on a road trip to got to a concert together.
Have you ever had one of those "God experiences" where you can just see Him working behind the scenes, but maybe you're not always sure exactly what He is doing or why? I did that weekend. We ended up praying for the band "Rush of Fools" and it was really cool, encouraging and just plain strange! If you wanna hear the story you will have to in person :-) it's too uch to write here!

No comments: