12.21.2008

Packing again

I think that one of things that I hate the most, and unfortunately happens quite often for me - is packing! I want to be ORGANIZED, and I happen to have a lot of things that I have accumulated over the years here over the pond. I have a routine - first job: fill up the hallway with all my crap! I am quite good at this, and usually try and do it after everyone is gone. Otherwise I feel like I am involved in a spectator sport - the whole world counting my boxes and mess.

I keep thinking I should get rid of things, but I don't have the heart to spend too much money here - it's too expensive. Better to just hang on to everything that I have, just in case I need it :-)

Henry was so patient, but not very helpful as he just sat on my bed watching me do all the work!

Here is the hallway from the other angle...
And my room - which manages to look livable while I keep the mess outside! This way, when I take a break (which happens once or twice a day... over the course of maybe the week that I am in process...) I have a nice koslig place to sit and relax, without being drowned in the mess and needing to think about what is right in front of my nose!
But, for the record - the mess can get into my room... and for those who know me well... THIS is a mess for me and my room:

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Apparently the new camera works!! :)