10.30.2008

My new Macbook


My Days of microsoft frustration are
finally over! I have converted to a Mac, as I should have last time I bought a computer. My last computer lasted about 3 years and is no longer usable at all. At the same time, my digital camera has been broken by a small wayward child :-) So, needless to say, my blogging has been almost non-existent.

Now that I am freed from my trauma and on my way to being fully mac-literate, I thought I could blog and just use a couple of fun pics taken with my actual laptop. There is a fun program to ´distort´faces and is an opportunity for hours or years of entertainment! I thought for now I would begin with two cool pictures of me, instead of the facially distorting ones (I don´t want to give anyone nightmares!!)

1 comment:

Leigh Getty Hinkel said...

You're really making me want to get a mac!!!