9.14.2008

Things I've Learned..

I have been learning many things these past few weeks,
so I thought that I could just share a few...

First of all, I have learned what a great view PK had all this time...
I have taken over his old room and this is what I see
when I stand on my balcony:


I have learned just how many toxins I have in my feet...


I have learned why it is NOT a good idea to let go of the other end of the rope on the flag pole...


I have learned just how far egg guts can fly when it is smashed with a hammer...


I have learned that despite all my previous experiences,
creative prayer can go to greater lengths than I ever imagined...


I have learned to pray with hats on...


And I have learned that I work with some very strange people
(no wonder I fit in so well here!)


1 comment:

Leigh said...

The foot thing is seriously gross.
What is the purpose in it?