5.05.2006

Language, Spring and a Date

We've just finished a week of language learning. I was working on Norwegian and I learned maybe close to 200 words this week. I really like the method of learning and I am planning on continuing in my Norwegain studies as I have time.
I feel like there is a lot in my brain right now, so a break sounds really good. It felt like so much last night that by late in the night I looked like this:

Ok... maybe it was also Jeremiah with a pen and the desire to connect the "dots" on my face that brought this about, but it was very theraputic.

It appears that Spring may finally have arrived here, and I feel like I've been waiting forever, although I guess it is just longer than normal. These are the flowers that I saw in town a few days ago:

And this is Samuel, the cute boy that I got to have dinner with:

And that is not even mentioning his beautiful mother Jofrid whom I have missed having as my roommate these last few years. We had a wonderful couple of hours together and I will get to see her again in a few weeks :-)

No comments: